Thursday 14 May 2020

Hutton Gibson, Catholic Author and Apologist, Requiescat In Pace, Age 101

Steve Speray published the following: 

I’m sad to hear my old friend, Mr. Hutton Gibson has passed away. He had been most gracious to me. He helped me with my grammar and edited out a hundred typos from my book, “Papal Anomalies and Their Implications.”
I first received an email from Mr. Gibson in 2010 asking to publish one of my articles on his website. He wrote, “It so happens that I have nothing to post this week, and I would be delighted to display your reply, if only to demonstrate that I am not the only nut in this business.”
I was blown away.
He was very kind and he would always sign his name, Hoot.
I’ll be praying for him and I hope you will, too.

Pray for Mr Hutton Gibson. I never know him, but it is always good to pray for the deceased

No comments:

Post a Comment