Wednesday 3 March 2021

Opus Dei is a Cult From Hell! : An exclusive interview by Randy Engel

 Opus Dei is a cult from Hell. Read the excerpt from the following interview of an ex-numerary. 

 "After graduation I continued to live at Rydalwood. I rarely saw my parents. Not even at Christmas. As for my brothers, I had almost no contact with them or my sisters-in-laws or their children. Opus did permit me to be a godmother to two of my nephews, but that was before I had informed my family that I had joined Opus Dei.

Overall, Opus discouraged members’ attendance at family events like weddings and funerals. When my cousin, who had been my longtime playmate was married, I went to stay at my parents’ home, but on the morning of the wedding, I feigned illness so as not to attend. I felt no remorse. Rather, I was pleased with myself that I had found a way to “obey.” When my aunt, my mother’s only sister died I didn’t go to the funeral. Mum was very hurt. On this occasion I did feel bad as I had started to question my membership in Opus Dei.

Visits with old friends were discouraged unless the motive was to recruit them.

Genuine friendships disappeared. Over my many years as a numerary, I had no real friends. I had fallen prey to the Opus way of using “friendship” as a tactic, in a very manipulative way. By the time I left Opus I was friendless.

Gradually I became more and more emotionally distant from my “blood family” and my old friends. I couldn’t wait to get back “home” to my new “supernatural family” – Opus Dei.[7]"  Read more here

Apart from this notorious cult like activity (cults divide you from friends so they can control you better), the Opus Diaboli offers to the world the following anti Catholic relics: 

"We were instructed to practice the art of "non-giving", but only after we joined.We were not permitted to give alms. We didn`t give gifts to anyone, even family members" Read more here

How CHARITABLE: "After his inicial assessment (family physician) of my health, he said that the only comparable case in his experience was that of a former prisoner of war". Because nothing says "Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself" like this. 

"But u have to suffer for the work of God".Nonsense. You suffer FOR GOD, not for "The Way" of a  self important novus ordo looser who merits nothing but eternal Hell.

Opus Dei is so dictatorial and yet they accept ecumenism, as shown in their own page. (you may have to translate, it is in Spanish)

Please have nothing to do with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment