Friday 31 December 2021

Happy New Year 2022


I usually don't post about positive stuff. Its all about covid memes and negative reviews of children media. But today I wanted to make a happy post and desire all of my followers a new year full of benedictions. 

2022 will probably be harder than 2021, but we can benefit spiritually from it and that's something to rejoice about. May Jesus and the Blessed Virgin Mary be with you forever, protect you from evil and fill you with Graces and Blessings.

I provide some quotes from The Glories of Mary, a book I recommend a lot for those times when you are feeling hopeless, when the waves of hell seem to overcome you and your sins seem to drown you. The whole book can be found by clicking here. 

"I am the Queen of Heaven and the Mother of Mercy; I am the joy of the just, and the door of mercy through which sinners are brought to God. There is no sinner on earth so accursed as to be deprived of my mercy... No on is so cast off by God that he will not return to him, and enjoy his mercy, if he invokes my aid"

"God has made thee so rich that thou mightest assit the poor, and has constituted thee Queen of mercy in order that thou mightest relieve the miserable."

"As she coopereated by her love in the birth of the faithful to the life of grace, she became the spiritual Mother of all who are members of the one Head, Christ Jesus" (St Augustine, the Virginitate)

"He that is a little one, let him turn to me" (Prov. ix. 4.)

"I am come that they may have life" (John X. 10)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment