Saturday 9 April 2022

Announcement

The "Millstones in the Road" articles will be discontinued, at least, until August 2022.

I am running out of ideas - and information. 

 Plus, children's movies don't have a lot of diversity in errors and plotlines. Check out, for example, the poster for the upcoming Dreamwork's film, "The Bad Guys":



The movie is about "misunderstood" predator animal criminals who try to become "good"  - in order to avoid a prison sentence. The wolf and friends have always begged for acceptance, since nobody likes them, and that's why they are criminals. The plotline is basically Megamind + Zootopia. Nothing new here. 

Just as I predicted last summer, Turning Red is about being-yourself. The girl turns into a red panda when she gets too excited, and she wants to be accepted as she is by her rigid asian "tiger-mom". Encanto follows a similar plotline. So there is nothing new to write about, as I have already told you all I noticed about this films for this last months. 

If you have any ideas for MOTR, you are free to share them with me, but I personally don't think I will do it. In any case, I hope the series was usefull for you and helped you to learn new stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment